Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unit 9: "Weather and Ongoing Activities"

February 20 - 24, 2012


Monday 20, 2012
We´ll start U-9 Lesson 1 "Describe Today´s Weather"
I´ll play the CD to listen to exercise A on page 76. Then I´ll play the CD to check the Vocabulary Booster on page V6. After that you´ll answer exercise B on page 76. I´ll explain the Grammar on page 76 and you´ll give Possitive and Negative statements to me.
Tuesday 21, 2012
I´ll explain the Grammar on page 77. Then you´ll make 2 questions with their short answers. After that you´ll answer exercise F on page 77 and check the right answers. Finally listen to the Conversation and practice it in pairs.
Wednesday 22, 2012
Finish Topic 9: "Free Time" in the Lab
Thusday 23, 2012
We´ll start U-9 Lesson 2 "Ask about people´s activities"
I´ll explain the Grammar on page 78. Then you´ll make sentences using the present continuous. After that you´ll practice the Pronunciation on exercise C. Finally we´ll check exercise D.
Friday 24, 2012
I´ll explain the Grammar on page E. You´ll give me 2 present participle verbs. Then you´ll answer exercise F. After that you´ll answer exercise G on page 79. Finally you´ll practice Conversation on page 79.


Have a great weekend!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live forever

Live forever

hurt

hurt